Bring your lawn chairs, chill and enjoy a FULL DAY OF JAZZ . . . in Toledo!
Our #1 Goal Is Everyone's Enjoyment And Safety.
The Glass City JazzFest seeks to be a welcoming free community festival. As a festival guest, you have an active role in creating an enjoyable and accepting environment for your fellow attendees, including speaking out when you see unacceptable behavior. Our security team is present to make this concert experience safe and fun for everyone; kindly cooperate. Umbrella Policy To assure that all patrons have a good view of the stage, please only open umbrellas during the 20-minutes breaks in between performances Camera / Video / Audio Policy Please respect the artists by not recording audio or video recordings of their performance without their permission.
- Video cameras or video recording equipment are not allowed. Video recording is prohibited.
- Professional still camera equipment is not allowed (including detachable lenses, tripods, monopods, large zoom lenses, selfie sticks and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
- Authorized media will receive a press pass at the festival media tent.
- Parking and shuttle services will be available at Franklin Park Mall
- General parking and shuttle service will be available at The Docks parking lot
- ADA and senior parking and shuttle service will be available at Waite High School parking lot
- Our festival website is WCAG and ADA compliant, with the inclusion of the accessiBE
- We have designated parking for seniors and people with disabilities that includes a shuttle service to and from the festival grounds.
- We also have golf carts available to patrons that need assistance:
- from the shuttle stop into the festival grounds
- to/from bathrooms, vendor area, beverage tent and food truck
- No weapons of any kind (regardless of permit) This includes any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, pose a threat, or endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
- No illegal substances (no drugs of any kind) or drug paraphernalia
- No smoking inside the event (there will be a designated smoking area that is away from the crowd)
- No video cameras or video recording equipment. Video recording is prohibited.
- No audio recording equipment
- No professional cameras and/or equipment (no large/long/zoom/detachable lenses or tripods)
- No high-back chairs (chairs must be 35″ or lower)
- No tents, canopies or large tarps
- No grills of any kind (including propane and charcoal)
- No pets (except service animals with a current rabies certification)
- No unauthorized vendors/unlicensed vendors